Friday, February 18, 2011

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2010


CHRISTMAS
2010
Our Christmas Tree Our newly remodeled mantle/ fireplace, all decorated for Christmas! We even have a stocking for Brynley.
Our first Christmas together as a family.


My parent's Christmas tree in their new house. It is always a tradition to celebrate and exchange gifts at my parent's home on Christmas Eve. They moved into this house in November 2010.

Brynley taking a nap. Christmas wore her out. =)

Mama and Brynley

Jeff opening all his fun gifts

I LOVE the new "B" necklace I received from my parents.


Brynley and her Daddy

Wendy and Allyson

Santa's Lil Diva

......And to all a good night.

Brynley's 1st Christmas!
It is also tradition for Jeff and I to spend Christmas morning at our home to exchange gifts. This year we also got to spend it with Brynley. We are looking forward to next year when she can enjoy her gifts more.

These are all the big gifts she received from us and family.
We always spend Christmas Day at Grammy and Pops home.
Brynley's gift from Grammy and Pops:
A Rocking Horse!


Trying to feed Brynley a bottle
Grammy holding her 1st grandchild
Pops....AKA- Santa

John and Brynley

Aunt Jennifer and Brynley

Papa Bob holding his 1st grandchild
Sleepy girl and her daddy

Video of me opening presents to Brynley from Grammy and Pops


No comments:

Post a Comment