Thursday, February 3, 2011

BRYNLEY'S NURSERY

BRYNLEY'S NURSERY

My awesome parents bought all of her furniture. Jeff and my dad picked up the furniture and put the crib together. Meanwhile, my mom and I went to buy the bedding, window treatments, and lamp.

i decide to put Brynley's name above her crib. I made them myself, and they turned out pretty cute!

Jeff and I bought the glider and ottoman and got a great deal. I'm so glad we got it because I use it all the time! I also got the chandelier and some other decor on a recent trip to Canton with my family.


Her changing table.



Jeff and I bought the final piece to complete her nursery- a small side table from Ikea. Jeff wanted me to walk around Ikea to try to get my contractions going.....lol!

Her dresser and her first Christmas tree!



She has plenty of cute girly clothes! Lots of pink! It was so fun receiving all her cute clothes! She is already very spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment