Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WE'RE PREGNANT!!

On April 22nd, we found out the best news ever! We are pregnant!! Our due date is set for December 26th- A Christmas Baby! We are both so happy and blessed to be expanding our family. We can't wait to meet Baby Reeves.

My first appointment was May 3rd, and we were able to have our first sonogram and hear the heartbeat together. It was truly amazing! I will never forget it!
I just finished my first trimester. I was nauseated and had headaches throughout the 2nd and 3rd months. It was not very much fun; but so worth every minute. I even made a trip to the ER on May 27th. I had been throwing up all day and had a horrible migraine for days. I am hoping the nausea will start to ease as I head into my 2nd trimester. Hasn't stopped yet......but I am still praying it will cease soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment